One of the most difficult things about having your hardwood floors refinished is choosing WHO to work with amongst all the Naperville hardwood floor refinishing businesses offering their services.
What makes your choice even harder is that hardwood floor restoration work isn’t something you can pick up, compare with another offer and then choose the best quality between the two. Unfortunately you can’t see the outcome of a company’s work until they’re completely finished… which may turn out great, or may be far from what you envisioned.
How can you be assured of top quality work?
Not only great work but also great service and keep yourself protected at the same time in case something happens to go south?
We strongly feel that a professional business should never place all the risk on a client.
Most businesses will promise you the world to get you to hire them but then leave you holding all the risk, hoping you’ve made the right choice. We strongly feel that a professional business should never place all the risk on a client.
You’re supposedly hiring professionals after all right? Shouldn’t they have the confidence in their work to put their money where their mouth is?
We thought long and hard about how we could do this. We wanted it to be simple for the both of us, yet give you the confidence that if something happened to go wrong, you would be assured that we would take care of you with absolutely no hassles.
We also wanted to give you the assurance that not only would we provide top-notch work, we would also conduct ourselves professionally at all times and that we’re committed to looking after your property like we would our own homes (which is a huge legitimate concern for many proud homeowners).
Our 8 Point Guarantee
Our Guarantee assures you’ll receive top quality workmanship, care and service. We outline 8 important points that we promise to exceed your expectations with:
- Promptness and cleanliness of the crew.
- Care and respect will be shown towards your home.
- Upfront with your investment – we won’t change the price on you down the road after our work has started
- Alarm codes and keys used for the duration of the project will be kept safe, secure and strictly confidential.
- Insurance and IWCC premiums will always be fully up-to-date.
- Industry standards – all ‘National Wood Flooring Association’ (NWFA) standards will be met and exceeded.
- Our 101% Dustless System must truly meet up to your satisfaction.
- You must be fully satisfied with the final outcome of the work prior to final payment.
We feel this is the least we can do for you when you put your trust in us to look after your investment in your floors. We urge you to look for a similar commitment from any other businesses offering you their services as well.